Join us in helping people live their lives on their own terms through the science of integrated medicine.
Our optimal team member would display a great sense of responsibility and reliability with a focus on maintaining a collaborative spirit as well as a positive attitude.
Here at RIHC, we are guided by our six core values:
- 100% Committed
- Gets the Right Things Done Right
- Wants to Win (Grow or Die)
- Positive, Can-Do Attitude
- Encourages Teamwork
- Great Stewards of God’s Business
If you would like to apply to any of these positions, please email your resume to
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Greenville, NC
Your primary responsibility will be to provide specialty medical care to patients in our facility. Duties will include but are not limited to: performing new patient consultations, physical exams, recording patient medical histories, performing re-exams, creating patient care plans and ordering/administering diagnostic tests. You will also be administering injections and treatments, performing punch biopsies, performing wound care procedures, allergy testing & treatment, and observing the patient response to such treatments. You will also be a part of our new diabetic clinic we are excited to extend and offer to our community. Previous experience in providing wound care treatment, orthopedic injections, subcutaneous injections, punch biopsies, and proficiency with the medical instruments and equipment required by the work are important keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Provide exceptional care to patients.
- Perform physical exams, ortho./neuro. testing and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment, such as ultrasound.
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary.
- Administer injections and treatments.
- Perform punch biopsies.
- Evaluate responses to treatment and medications.
- Consult with healthcare professionals.
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
- Professional noting of visits is required.
- Go over and have patient sign consents & post-procedure instructions.
- Frequent documented meetings with your supervising physician.
- Read and document x-ray findings.
- Thorough notes, charges, documentation in EMR.
- Wound debridement and wound care treatments
- Physician Assistant/Family Nurse Practitioner: Master’s degree in the minimum education requirement for becoming a physician assistant or family nurse practitioner. Have Medical Board licensure in the state where employed.
- Must have prescriptive authorization.
- Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by the work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems as well as medical records and point of interview technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Experience providing specialty/primary care as a physician assistant.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
- Understanding of basic EMR usage.
Skills and Qualifications:
Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Physiological Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development, Injections, Ultrasound
- Malpractice insurance
- Pain Medicine
- Wound Care
- 10 hour shift
- No weekends
- Nursing/PA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Wound care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Joint injection: 2 years (Preferred)
- NC Nursing and/or Medical License (Preferred)
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – New Bern, NC
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures
- Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Administers medications.
- Provides wound care.
- Prepares and administers injections
- Assists with patient comfort.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Medical knowledge
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of infection control practices
- Stamina and physical endurance
- Observational skills
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules
- Communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completion of state approved training program (generally in the form of a diploma, certificate, or associate degree)
- LPN license (pass NCLEX-PN exam)
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years recent nursing experience
- 1-2 years of injection and IV insertion experience
Salary: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Wound Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday